The Information ME Collects
User Provided Information: You provide ME with certain personally identifiable information (such as your phone number and phone book) when choosing to make use of various ME Services such as Updating Your Status or Requesting the Status of Your Contacts.
Cookie Information: Cookies are text files containing a short line of characters that we use to improve your online experience with ME. When you use ME Services or visit ME Sites, we send you session cookies and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your browser and are used to recall your preferences and save you time on subsequent visits. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the directions in your web browser help file. Session cookies are temporary – they disappear when you close your browser. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that the ME Site and ME Services may not function to their full potential if cookies are disabled.
Log File Information: When you use ME Services or ME Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Similarly, our servers automatically send to you information whenever you update your status or request status information. These server logs include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, contact list, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser, your phone number, the phone number whose status you are requesting and other status information.
Use of Information
The personally identifiable information you send through ME Services, ME Sites or ME Software is used by us to operate, maintain, and provide you with the full features and functionality of ME Services, ME Sites and ME Software.
Any personal information or status content that you voluntarily disclose becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your name, your phone number and your picture are displayed to other Users through ME Services, ME Sites and ME Software. In addition, other Users can see the contacts you have in common with them.
Your name (as it is saved in other people’s Address Books) is displayed to other Users through ME Services and ME Software. Other Users can contact you via your preferred method of communication. Any status content that you submit to the ME Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
Please be aware that by registering to the ME application via Facebook or any other social media web sites, to view your name ,pictures, age and any other personal information as it is saved in other people’s address books, you confirm that you understand, agree and accept that ME users who have your number in their contact list will be able to see their names as they are saved in your address book. For your information other user of me can make contact white you via sms,whatsapp,email,facebook,and phone call. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OTHER ME USERS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE APPLICATION.
We do not use your phone number or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your phone number without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of important changes to the ME Site or ME Services or for customer service purposes).
We use your personally identifiable information as well as certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, contact lists, cookies, IP addresses, browser types, and clickstream data) to improve the quality and design of ME Services, ME Sites and ME Software. Storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends allows us to create new features, promotions, and functionality, aimed at enhancing your user experience.
Disclosure of Information
We will not share your personally identifiable information (such as your name, phone number or picture) with third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, and number of clicks) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain groups, content, services, advertisements, promotions and/or functionality on ME Sites.
We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws, or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant. ME also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that ME believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of our web site, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ME, our Users or others.
You are under no legal obligation to furnish your personal information, and the furnishing thereof is at your discretion and with your consent. You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through ME Sites or to ME Software, in which case ME may not be able to provide certain services to you. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as SMS authentication in certain cases) to verify your identity before granting you access to update your status.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
ME does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks ME to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men aged 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men aged 18-24 who have viewed certain content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. In order to determine which ads to deliver to you, the advertiser may also use information regarding your use of ME Sites or ME Services, such as the number of times you set a status.
Commitment to Data Security
Although ME uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards, and therefore any information you transmit to ME is done so at your own risk.
If ME discovers a breach in the security systems, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take the appropriate protective measures. In the event of any breach of security, a notice will be posted on the ME Sites.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We operate our Site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We never knowingly, directly or indirectly, collect or maintain Personal Information at or on our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Site is neither designed nor intended to attract children under the age of 13. Visitors under 13 are NOT permitted to use the Services and must LEAVE the site immediately.
Business Transitions – Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy: In the event that ME is acquired by or merges with a third party entity, we reserve the right – as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control – to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors; or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may no longer have control over how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
If you are a Me User, and you wish to remove any personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that you provided to us, you may delete your account and all such information will be deleted from our database automatically.
If you are not a Me User and wish to remove any information related to you, you can notify us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. ME (“ME,” “we,” or “us” or other similar pronouns) offers users with mobile devices various services : mobile applications, desktop applications, an ID callers, a Reputation feature ,an Incognito feature, text messages, audios messages, an online chat including: private chat, group – chat, an Incognito – chat, uploading videos and photos, location feature, all through its website located at www.MEapp.info (the “ME Site”) and related domains (including www.MEapp.info ), and PC television applications (collectively, the “ME Service”). By registering as a member or by using the ME Service in any way, you accept these Terms of Service (“Agreement”), which forms a binding agreement between you and ME. If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use the ME Service.
- ME Service
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
- No Warranty
- ME Access
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- Intellectual Property Rights
- User Status Submissions
- Limitation of Liability
- General Provisions
- ME Service
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the ME Service. The ME provided status information may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by ME. ME has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, ME will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that ME shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party website.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 16 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or if you are between 13-18 years of age you possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are at least 13 years old as the ME Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use the ME Service.
- NO WARRANTY
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE APPLICATION AND SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE APPLICATION AND SERVICES OR THAT THE APPLICATION AND SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY US SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE APPLICATION OR SERVICES CAUSE ANY DEFECTS, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- ME Access
- A. Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, ME hereby grants you permission to use the Service, provided that: (1) your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use. (2) you will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium without ME’s prior written authorization.
(3) you will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service; (4) You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
(5) You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
(6) You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
(7) You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other ME users.
(8) You may not use the ME service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
(9) You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the ME service.
(10) You must not modify, adapt or hack ME or modify another website or other users so as to falsely imply that it is associated with ME.
(11) You must not access ME ‘s private API by any other means other than the ME application itself.
(12) You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from ME including but not limited to user profiles , video, photos and text.
(13) You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any ME members (“Spam”).
(14) You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
(15) You must not, in the use of ME, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
(16) Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your ME account. While ME prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that ME cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web sites and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the ME service at your own risk. B. In order to access and use the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to provide ME with the following details: your user name, password, phone number and phone contact list (the “details”), as well as the phone numbers of third parties whom you wish to use the Service with. When providing your details, you must provide accurate and complete information. You hereby give your express consent to ME to use the details you provide for use in providing you access and use of the Service. You may never use another person’s phone number without their permission. You are solely responsible for your phone number. You must notify ME immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your phone. Although ME will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of ME or others due to such unauthorized use. C. You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc. or “load testers”, that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the ME servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a ME application, and you are forbidden from ripping the content unless specifically allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ME grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. ME reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. While we don’t disallow the use of sniffers such as Ethereal, tcpdump or HTTPWatch in general, we do disallow any efforts to reverse-engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the normal requests made by ME clients. We have to disallow using request modification tools such as fiddler or whisker, or the like or any other such tools activities that are meant to explore or harm, penetrate or test the site. You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their User Status Submissions (as defined below).
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the ME Service and continues as long as you have an account with us. ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. Basic accounts may be deleted from the ME Service if they remain inactive (i.e., the user fails to log in) for a continuous period of at least six (6) months. Subscription accounts will remain active until the end of the subscription term and any renewal term.
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: ME may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if ME determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage ME’s reputation and goodwill. If ME deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the ME Service. ME may block your phone number and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
EFFECT OF TERMINATION OR ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by ME will terminate. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available. ME shall not be responsible for the loss of such content. 6. Intellectual Property Rights
The design of the ME Service along with ME created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the like (“ME Client”) except all User Status Submissions (as defined below), and Patents (applications and provisionals) , the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to ME, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under laws and international conventions. The Service is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. ME reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Client. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Client other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Status Submissions of third parties obtained through the Service for any commercial purposes.
- User Status Submissions
- The ME Service permits the submission of uploading photos and videos, audios and status text and other communications submitted by you and other users (“User Status Submissions”) and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Status Submissions. As clarified in the following section, you retain your ownership rights in your User Status Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions are published, ME does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions . B. You shall be solely responsible for your own User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. It is hereby clarified that ME is not acting as a repository of data, user submitted photos and/or videos and/or Status do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of ME, and ME makes no guarantees as to the validity, accuracy or legal status of any photos and/or videos and/or Status. In connection with User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize ME to use all patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Status Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Status Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Status Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service. To be clear: you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Status Submissions, but you have to have the rights in the first place. However, by submitting the User Status Submissions to ME, you hereby grant ME a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Status Submissions in connection with the ME Service and ME’s (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the ME Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each subscriber to your status on the ME Service a non-exclusive license to access your User Status Submissions through the Service, Email, and mobile phone and to display parts of User Status Submissions as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by you terminates once you remove or delete a User Status Submission from the ME Service.
- In connection with User Status Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant ME all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage ME or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (iv) post advertisements or solicitations of business; (v) impersonate another person; (vi) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (vii) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; or (viii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
- Adult content must be identified as such. ME does not endorse any User Status Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and ME expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Status Submissions. ME does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights via its Service, and ME will remove all Content and User Status Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Status Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. ME reserves the right to remove Content and User Status Submissions without prior notice. ME may also terminate a user’s access to its Service, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer, or for any or no reason, including being annoying. A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had a User Status Submission removed from the Website more than twice. An annoying person is anyone who is (capriciously or not) determined to be annoying by authorized ME employees, agents, subagents, superagents or superheros. ME also reserves the right to decide whether content or a User Status Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement and violations of intellectual property law, such as, but not limited to excessive length or limited interest. ME may remove such User Status Submissions and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- You agree that when using the ME Service you will be exposed to User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions and/or messages, from a variety of sources, and that ME is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions and/or messages, and that such User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions and/or messages are not the responsibility of ME. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User photos and/or videos and/or Status Submissions and/or messages that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against ME with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold ME, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
- ME permits you to link to materials on the Service for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Commercial versions are available under separate licensing and terms. ME reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the ME Service at any time.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ME, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVERS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, UPLOAD, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE ME USER, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ME SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by ME. ME makes no representations that the ME Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the ME Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ME, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the ME Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Status Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the ME Service. We don’t support or encourage illegal consumption of alcohol or tobacco.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by ME without restriction.
- General Provisions
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the international laws without regard to principles of conflicts of law. The Uniform Commercial Code, the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act, and the United Nations Convention of Controls for International Sale of Goods shall not apply.
INTERPRETATION; SEVERABILITY; WAIVER; REMEDIES: Headings are for convenience only and shall not be used to construe the terms of this Agreement. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that term will be severed from this Agreement. No failure or delay by ME in exercising any right hereunder will waive any further exercise of that right. ME’s rights and remedies hereunder are cumulative and not exclusive.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without ME’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from ME electronically. ME may provide all such communications by email or by Text Message or by posting them on the ME Service. For support-related inquiries, you may send an email to email@example.com
Nothing herein shall limit ME’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands. MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by ME on the ME Site and/or application or a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of ME. A revised Terms of Service will be effective as of the date it is posted on the ME Site.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT :This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between ME and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement does not govern any use of ME’s application protocol interface (API), which is governed by our API Agreement.
YOU AND ME AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ME SERVICE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Date Last Modified:
This Terms of Service was last modified September 2016